Welcome to the ACRRT
The ACRRT is pleased to announce the appointment of our new Executive Vice President, Tracey A. Littrell, DC, DACBR, DIANM. Dr. Littrell has more than 20 years of experience as an educator at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, where she serves as an associate professor in the Diagnosis and Radiology Department.
Dr. Littrell’s tenure as the new executive vice president began in April 2022. In only a few months, she has implemented several highly impactful changes to better serve chiropractors, their patients and staff, and chiropractic organizations, including:
- Secure online live-proctored and video-recorded limited radiographer examinations are now administered monthly, from the convenience of your office or home
- The ACRRT Study Guide has been updated to reflect current practices
- The ACRRT Study Guide is offered in both print and digital (PDF) formats
- A free 30+ page ACRRT Supplemental Workbook is available with the purchase of the ACRRT Study Guide
- The introduction of a practice exam.
- The updated website provides more information and easier navigation
Dr. Littrell's experience as an educator and a leader will prove invaluable to the ACRRT as we continue to improve and expand our services.
For more information please contact the ACRRT at: