The American Chiropractic Registry of Radiologic Technologists, also referred to as the ACRRT was founded in 1982 as a non-profit organization for the purpose of recognizing those chiropractic paraprofessionals qualified to engage in radiologic technology.
Only after completion of prerequisite education and experience may an individual apply for the ACRRT examination. Successful completion of the examination and current membership status with the ACRRT assures the public of the individual's competency in the safe and efficient use of ionizing radiation in plain radiography.
- To assist in every way, the advancement of ACRRT members in the technological application of diagnostic radiology.
- To maintain standards of education, ethics, and competency necessary and desirable to ensure appropriate knowledge and skill.
- To maintain and administer a system of examination for testing and assessing the knowledge and skill of an applicant in those areas dealing with the technology of diagnostic radiography and its application.
- To maintain a national registry for its members who have met the required standards of education and applied skills in the performance of applied technology in diagnostic radiology.
- To gather, correlate and disseminate information about radiologic technology for the benefit of its members.
- To encourage and promote the advancement of radiologic technology in diagnostic radiology and its application within the chiropractic profession.
- To develop and publish rules and regulations governing the activities of the ACRRT and its members, so long as their content is not in conflict with the by-laws of the ACRRT.
For more information please contact the ACRRT at:
The next online Exam is scheduled for July 16th, 2022
Beginning August 6th, 2022
THE ACRRT LIMITED RADIOGRAPHER ONLINE EXAM
IS SCHEDULED FOR THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
Please note registration closes 7 days prior the exam date.Learn More